Wednesday, February 15, 2012

post-valentine's day post

Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

I spent 11 hours of my lovely day in the office... which sounds just awful at first, but when you share an office with your valentine, it's not so bad. :)

He actually goes into the office before me, but I snuck in before he got there to set up his loot:


The cookies, card, and Star Wars placemat were made by me, and the little takeout box actually contains the photo magnets I made a few days ago.  They were actually a hit.  Apparently physicists love magnets.  Go figure.

The chocolates were obviously not made by me, but Ghirardelli does a much better job at making them anyways. ;)

I also came in later with a homemade meal (which was the original reason for making the placemat).  Nothing fancy... just monte cristo sandwiches and some mac and cheese, but he loves those foods, so that's what I made.  [Star Wars, sandwiches, cookies... yes, I am aware that it sounds like I'm dating a 10 year old, but I'm a firm believer in keeping some of the child in us alive, so I encourage it. :) ]

I also erased whatever important things we had on our giant whiteboard to write this:


...because I thought that was also very important (and we got to see the magnets in use! sort of. :P).

Hope your day was full of love and joy... and chocolate! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment